Through the gable’s front door, you will be able to reach the hallway, decorated with historic sandstone tiles.
All 4 apartments are accessible from this main hallway.
The apartment Good Stuuv is designed for 1 to 2 persons and features a built-in shower/bath and a kitchen area.
Depending on occupancy the apartment is equipped with a single bed that can be transformed into a double bed. If required a third guest can be accommodated in a loft bed on top of the built-in shower/bath which is accessible via a ladder.
The apartment is located on the ground level in the South/East part of the residential area and offers a view on the parklike garden and drive way.
The 26 sq. metre living room features a 3.8m high ceiling. The doors, the wood beam-ceiling and hard wood floor are varnished in historic natural colours based on the results of a conservational layer analysis.
The four big wooden block frame sliding windows are kept as traditional as possible. They allow in ample light and fresh air. A cozy atmosphere is provided by the fireplace nestled in the 175-year-old oven niche.
The apartment is equipped with:
- Single bed convertible into a queen size bed
- Dinner table with 3 chairs
- Small lounge area
- Fire place (fire wood is provided in the barn)
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, Microwave, Oven with 2 ceran plates, Refrigerator with deepfreeze
- Modern shower bathtub with ground level shower
- Complimentary bed linen and towels
- Joint use of garden with BBQ and Tee House
- Complimentary use of communal bicycles
- Complimentary use of communal laundromat and dryer
All our apartments are non-smoking.
We kindly ask for your understanding that pets are not allowed.
If needed the apartment Good Stuuv can be connected to the apartment Karnhus
through an interconnecting door, which is normally locked. Both apartments consolidated offer room for 7-8 people.