The apartment Karnhus is accessible through the central, historical sandstone tiled hallway. It can accommodate up to 6 people. It features one bedroom with a queen-sized bed, one with two single beds and one single room. One additional sleeping space is available in the living room.
The living area and bedrooms are located on the ground floor on the south end of the residential area with a view of the park like garden. The bath shower and an additional restroom are accessible on the ground level.
The 30 sq. metre big living room features a generous 3.8m high ceiling.
A partially preserved, painted alcove was reconstructed with its original curvature and offers a place to sleep, which can be accessed via a ladder.
The big wooden block frame sliding window is kept as traditional as possible. It allows in ample light and fresh air. A cozy atmosphere is provided by the fireplace nestled in the 175-year-old oven niche.
The apartment is equipped with:
- Bedroom with queen bed (additional infant bed available)
- Bedroom with two single beds
- Bedroom with single bed
- Living room with alcove bed
- Dinner table with 6 chairs
- Lounge area
- Tile – Oven (fire wood is provided in the barn)
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator with deepfreeze
- Modern shower bathtub with ground floor shower
- WC with a separate entrance
- Complimentary bed linen and towels
- Joint use of garden with BBQ and Tee House
- Direct garden access via the small bedroom terrace
- Complimentary use of communal bicycles
- Complimentary use of communal laundromat and dryer
All our apartments are non-smoking.
We kindly ask for your understanding that pets are not allowed.
The apartment can be connected to the apartment Good Stuuv. Combined, both apartments can host 8 people.