The historical sandstone tiled central hallway, accessible through the gable’s entrance door leads to all 4 apartments.
The apartment Upkammer is equipped for up to 6 people. Two bedrooms with two beds each plus a bedroom featuring a queen-sized bed are available.
On the ground level the maisonette apartment features a living room facing north/east offering a view of the surrounding fields and the driveway. The bedroom, a shower bath and the restroom are located on the upper level, which used to be an old grain storage.
Four big wooden block frame sliding windows are kept as traditional as possible. They allow in ample light and fresh air. A cozy atmosphere is provided by the fireplace nestled in the almost 175-year-old oven niche.
The apartment is equipped with:
- A bedroom with queen bed (additional infant bed available)
- Two bedrooms with 2 single beds each
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- Lounge area
- Fireplace (fire wood is provided in the barn)
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, baking/cooking stove, Microwave, Refrigerator and freezer Stereo
- Modern shower bath with floor level shower
- Extra restroom
- Complimentary bed linen and towels
- Joint use of garden with BBQ and Tee House
- Complimentary use of communal bicycles
- Complimentary use of communal laundromat and dryer
For the bathrooms and bedrooms the old grain storage on the 1st floor has been renovated.
Here clearance height under the ceiling beams is only 1.88m.
All our apartments are non-smoking. We kindly ask for your understanding that pets are not allowed.
If needed the apartment Upkammer can be connected to the apartment Sömmerköken
through an interconnecting door on the upper floor. Both apartments consolidated offer room for 11 people.